Sunday, April 3, 2016

04/03/16

S M O K E Y / that time I forgot Smokey at the store and the store closed leaving Smokey trapped inside.


So I ran in with one twins and Smokey to grab a few things before the store closed. (most stores aren't open on Sunday's but this one is open but only until 1pm) I came in one door and tied Smokey to a pole. When I left that door was closed (grey door at the end of the hall) so I went out a different door and forgot Smokey. 10 minutes later I remembered I forgot him so I went back to the store 15 minutes after it closed and the door was locked. I could see Smokey but couldn't get him. After a few minutes of knocking on the door someone came and I said "umm j'ai oublié umm dog" and I pointed at Smokey. 

2 comments:

  1. Ha!! Good thing you remembered when you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha!! Good thing you remembered when you did!

    ReplyDelete