Thursday, August 4, 2016

08/04/16

D A Y 3 / day 3 was a hard day I tell you…


Stories from today:
~After one group listened well I decided they were capable to go past the bay and into the body of water, clearly I was wrong.
~When I say stay out of the rocks because you will get caught in them you should listen
~After 2 campers getting stuck in the rocks I stepped in the water to get them out. I was wearing jeans and runners.
~Shortly after getting them out 1 of them says he is scared and tips his kayak.
~After handing my phone (I had it with me for the time) to a nearby canoe I started reaching in my pocket for the car keys
~That caused me to tip and I quickly handed the key to a camper.
~After I tipped the camper who had the keys told me he dropped them in the lake.
~It was a joke, and not a funny one
~That same boy thought it would be a good idea to tip his kayak. It wasn't.
~After pulling a kayak filled with water, encouraging 2 tired swimmers, and telling the other kids not to flip their kayaks we finally made it to shore.







No comments:

Post a Comment